Tuesday, July 15, 2008

kwento ng QA sa Call Center 2

Customer trying to verify some transactions on her account:
Customer: what was the transaction for $80.00?
Agent: That was for Macy's
Customer: I'm sorry, what was that again? Can you spell it for me?
Agent: M as in Mama, A as in Alpha C in Churva..
Customer Interrupting: what? What churva?
Agent: Churva, you know…it's a Gay Lingo

Customer interested with one of our products:
Agent: thank you for calling Washington Mutual this is Charlie, how can I Help you?
Customer: I interested with one of your savings account…
Agent: Sure..what is it?
Customer: Can I still use the School Savings account during summer?
Agent: Can I put you on hold for a moment to check on that? Thank you
Agent asked TL

Telesales agent getting the customer's credit card info:
Agent: Can I have your expiration date, sir?
Customer: My what?!!

Telesales agent giving promo spiels:
Agent: You called at the right time, ma'am. We have a lot of freebies to give away, such as free installation, free equipment, and free DVD player. That's a great offer, di ba?
Customer: huh?!

Agent verifying info from the customer:
Agent: Is that a P for Ping-Pong?
Customer: No, it's B.
Agent: Oh, B, like Bing-Bong...

Agent trying to upsell a TiVo to customer:
Agent: With a TiVo, you can do this and that, and you know, pretty much anything under the sun. Isn't that a great offer?
Customer: What?

Tech Support: Okay, Bob, just type P on your keyboard?
Customer: What? Could you repeat that?
Tech Support: 'P' on your keyboard, Bob.
Customer: No way. I'm not going to do that.

Agent: Alright, let me verify that... Was that a "G" as in golf?
Customer (with a different accent): NO! That was a "G" as! in GEBRA! (z as in zebra)
Oh, Gebra! like the one in the Goo?!

0 comments: