Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The best revenge is living a successful, good life, and just being happy.


Cheer up. He's not worth it, he's only a boy. The world doesn't revolve around him. You don't need him to be happy.


Two words that can break a girl's heart..."just friends".


Don't judge my journey until you have walked it.


A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.


You can't have a better tomorrow if you're thinking about yesterday all the time.


When a girl says, "I'm done" it really means, "fight for me".


Jealousy is just a lack of self confidence.


I live in a world full of people pretending to be something they're not.


I'm tired of being the girl who falls head over heels in love with the guy who barely even stumbles.


The best feeling in the world is knowing you actually mean something to somebody.


If you love TOMS SHOES then check this out! This is similar but even better!


Doesn't it suck when someone you know turns into someone you knew?


That's funny. You say you hate the guy who broke your heart, but when he comes running back to you, you have your arms wide open.


God knows how much we can handle. So, if you think you're weak, you're not. 'Cause problems are for the strong. Giving up is for the weak.


True strength is keeping it together when everyone would understand if you fell apart.


Same old story. Boy meets girl, and she falls so much harder than him.



Behind every girl's favorite song is an untold story.


Life is easy. We just insist on making it complicated.


When you told me you loved me I almost didn't believe it and now I know my first instinct was right.


LOVE THIS!♥ Check out these awesome limited edition t-shirts that raise money for charity!



If you ever lose my trust, you probably will never get it back. And even if you did, things will never be the same.


Remember, you can't reach what's in front of you until you let go of what's behind you. Move forward without looking back.


Even a good player could someday be a toy of a better player. The game is called Karma.

0 comments: