Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hating is for the weak, loving is for the strong. It takes more to love someone who did you wrong than it does to hate them.

Qualities and morals in a woman are way better than appearance.

If that was me, you wouldn't have gotten hurt.

We only see two things in people; what we want to see, and what they want to show us.

To change the heart of a man, it takes just one glance from a woman.

As time goes on, you learn that the happiest people around you are secretly suffering.

“You look pretty today!”…Was I ugly yesterday?

Numbing the pain for a while will make it worse when you finally feel it.

I like when someone opens up to me. It feels like they are trusting me.

If I wanted your opinion I would have asked...

I'm not picky, I just don't settle for less than I deserve.

You have nothing important to share about your life, so instead you share things about mine.

If you're not working on trying to be mine, then you shouldn't be worrying about who's consuming my spare time.

People will choose to blame their circumstances on fate or bad luck. Very few will admit it's mainly the choices they have made.

The irony of wanting to be different? You inevitably end up like everybody else.

I still love you, that's a fact. But a million apologies can't bring me back.

Unfortunately, people have to make the mistake, before the realize they made one.

All a girl wants is someone that wants her back.

Words without actions are meaningless, but actions without words are confusing.

The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased...it can only be accepted.

Reading old conversations with you make me realize how much has changed. I miss you, or at least the person I knew.

Be happy in front of people who don't like you, it kills them.

Dear Girls, just 'cause it seems like a guy likes you, doesn't mean he does. Some guys flirt naturally & don't mean to lead you on.


Truth was not designed to hurt. It only hurts when we deny it is.

When people cut you down or talk behind your back, remember, they took time out of their pathetic lives to think about you.

Hold your head up high gorgeous, because there are people that would KILL to see you fall.

There's always going to be that girl who chooses her boyfriend over her best friend.

0 comments: