Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Can you hear those footsteps behind you? That's not me running after you...that's karma catching up to you.

I want a person who comes into my life by accident, and stays on purpose.

Go ahead and push me away and then wonder why I'm not there when you change your mind.

A true friend cares like a mom, scolds like a dad, teases like a sister, irritates like a brother, and loves more than a lover.

My favorite time of the day is when I first wake up in the morning during those 6 seconds before my life catches up & hits me.

So you're over me? Cool. But when you see me with someone else, don't you dare come running back to me.

The person you were is gone. The person you will be is a stranger. But the person you are is what matters.

Sometimes what you want isn't always what you get, but in the end what you get is so much better than what you wanted.

If you don't like my words, don't listen. If you don't like my appearance, don't look. If you don't like my actions, turn your head.

Wanna know a secret? Somebody out there can't stop thinking about you. You are beautiful. Don't ever believe differently.

So I'm single with no intentions of looking for a guy. This time, I'm letting him find me.

I hate it when you talk to someone you haven't talked to in forever and you know things won't ever be the same again.

When people tell you you've changed, it's only because you stopped acting the way they want you to act.

We can pretend that things don't bother us, but we all know that even the smallest thing could make us fall apart.


Eventually, one of two things will happen. He will realize you're worth it, or you'll realize that he isn't.

I'm not trying to say I don't want you, cause I do. But I'm done chasing after you.

I hope you choke on all the lies you tell; yet again, it's kinda hard to swallow that much bullshit.

One day, you're going to look back,and think, "Damn, that girl really did love me..."

If you're not working on trying to be mine, then you shouldn't be worrying about who's consuming my spare time.

If a girl can put up with you through your worst days, and still stick with you and your mistakes, then you shouldn't let her go.

She straightens her hair, puts on her eyeliner, glosses her lips & takes one last look in the mirror, all for the boy who will never care.

Life is too precious to worry about stupid things. Have fun and fall in love. Regret nothing and don't let people bring you down.

When you continue to ignore someone, you're teaching them how to live a happy life without you.

That awkward moment when someone asks you what's wrong and they're the problem.


Before I met you, I didn't know what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason at all.

If you leave without a reason, don't come back with an excuse.

Every girl has that one guy she goes back to, heartbreak after heartbreak, & nobody knows why, not even her. She just can't let go.

Lesson learned: don’t place your happiness in someone else’s hands, because once they’re gone, so is your happiness.

From this point on, I'm going to treat people exactly how they treat me. Some should be glad. Others should be scared.

Sometimes the people we've known for a short amount of time have the biggest impact on our lives, even more than those we've known forever.

I swore I needed you. Well consider them lies, because baby here I am without you and I survived.


I can fake a smile when I feel horrible. I can pretend to be happy. I can do a lot, but what I can't do is pretend that I don't love you.

People may hate you for being different and not living by society's standards, but deep down, they wish they had the courage to do the same.

I'm the girl that always has her phone in her hands, headphones in her ears and that one guy on her mind.

You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you, then you meet one person, and your life is changed forever.

Remember when I asked for your opinion? Yeah neither do I.

I'm currently making some changes in my life. If you don't hear from me anymore, you're probably one of them.


I love him but I can't show it, want him but he can't know it, need him but I know it’ll never be, if only he needed me.

Besides God, what should I fear? The only person who could stop me is that chick in the mirror.

When you think you're not happy with your life, always think that someone is happy simply because you exist.

You know why it's hard to be happy? Because you find it hard to let go of the things that make you sad.

Don't push your relationship with a person too hard. If it's meant to be, it'll happen.


Strangers think I'm quiet. My friends think I'm out-going. But only my BEST friends know that I'm completely insane.


I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate.

She's got a smile on her face and a 'screw you' attitude, because from this day on, she's living life for herself.

I hate when you tell me you miss me, but you don't make an effort to talk to me. If you really missed me, you'd do something about it.


Don't leave something good to see if you can find better, because once you realize you had the best, the best found better.

When your ex says "You will never find anyone like me" you reply, "That's the point, duh."


Never get too attached to anyone because attachments leads to expectations and expectations leads to disappointments.

It's hard to swim in a world so shallow.

It's funny how I'm good at giving advice to others, but when it comes to helping myself, I don't know what to do.


I'm diagnosed as being in love. The medicine is you. The addiction is awesome. The withdrawal is hell.

If two people are meant to be together, eventually they'll find their way back to each other.

Don't judge me based on YOUR perception, your jealousy or what you would do. I don't live my life for you.

Some ppl are strong because they know what it's like to be weak, & keep their guard up bc they know what it's like to cry in their sleep.

If people are talking behind your back, congratulations. It means you're far in front.


Sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. If they care, they'll notice. If they don't, you know where you stand with them.

So from now on when you think of me, just remember that I could have been the best thing you ever had.

You tell yourself not to think about him, yet you still do and secretly you're wondering if he does too.

I'm moving on. No more waiting, no more hurt. If you wanted me, you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chance.

Don't ever judge anyone. You don't know their story and what's really going on. A smile can hide so much.

I can be a lover, a hater, a fighter, a player, but that just ain't my style. I'm nothing but a mystery with a pretty smile.

New memories, new mistakes, new heartaches, new people, new tears, new laughs, new year.

Everyone comes into your life for a reason; some good, some bad. They shape, form and break us. But in the end they make us who we are.

The only exercise some people ever get is running their mouths, jumping to conclusions and pushing their luck.

It's like every time something actually goes right in my life, someone somewhere says, "Oh she looks happy, time to mess it up."

I cant promise u a perfect relationship without arguments and differences. However I can promise you as long as you're trying, I'm staying.

Grudges are a waste of perfect happiness. Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, and let go of what you can't change.

0 comments: