Friday, June 20, 2008

Kwentong inday part 2

Ma'am / Sir,
I hereby tender my irrevocable resignation as your employee effective today. It has been a pleasant stay in your company, but owing to personal reasons, I am compelled to move on. I would like to thank you and your good management for the wonderful experience afforded to me during my stay in Your company.

Yours Truly,
Inday
Sulat ni inday nang umalis sya sa dati nyang amo

1) I believe that my trained skills and expertise in management with the
use of standard tools, and my discipline and experience will contribute
significantly to the value of the work that you want, my creativity,
productivity and work-efficiency and the high quality of outcomes I can
offer will boost the work progress.
- sagot ni Inday sa interview ng bago niyang amo!

2) Compromising safety with useless aesthetics, the not-so-well engineered
architectural design of our kitchen lavatory affected the boy's cranium
with a slight boil at the left temple near the auditory organ.
- sagot ni Inday nang tanungin ng amo kung bakit may bukol si Junior.

3) The consistency was fine. But you see, it seems that the increased
amount of sodium chloride (NaCl) affected the taste drastically and those
actions are irreversible. I do apologize.
- nag-explain si Inday kung bakit maalat ang ulam.

4) Donya: Bakit tuwing paguwi ko, nadadatnan kitang nanunuod ng tv?!
Inday: Because I don't want you to see me doing absolutely nothing.
- nangatwiran lng si Inday

5) "It's absurd! It was never a fact that he will inflict a fight. I can
only imagine how you handle schizophrenic kids on this educational
institution. Revise your policies because they suck!"
- Inday, kasama si Junior sa principal's office.

6) Amo: Inday, bakit nagkalat ang basura sa likod ng bahay?!
Inday: A change in the weather patterns might have occurred wrecking havoc
to the surroundings. The way the debris are scattered indicates that the
gust of wind was going northeast causing damage to the path it was heading
for.
Amo: (nosebleed)
- sagot ni Inday

7) Stop your raucous behavior. It is bound to result in property damages
and if that happens there will be corresponding punishment to be inflicted
upon you!
- si Inday, pinagbabawalan ang mga bata na maglikot.

8) Sometimes, people choose to leave not because of selfish reasons but
because they just know that things will get worse if they'll stay.
Leaving can be a tough act, and it's harder when people can't understand
you for doing so.
- sagot ni Inday kung bakit umalis si Angel Locsin sa GMA


9. AMO: Inday, Bakit mo bineneta ung sirang silya?
INDAY: I computed the chair?s fair value less cost to sell and the
value in use using projections for 5 years at a pretax discount rate.
Accordingly, the value in use is lower, so I decided to sell the chair.
This is in accordance with PAS 18-Revenue, PAS 16-Property, Plant, &
Equipment, and PAS 36 on Impairment of Assets.
AMO: (Hinimatay)


From : Asero26.com

0 comments: